MVI was founded in 2009, initially to help business owners and operators manage their environmental risk, reduce maintenance costs, improve compliance and reduce violations with regard to underground storage tank (UST) and above-ground storage tank (AST) management.
MVI has grown to be the largest UST inspection service company in the United States operating in 47 states. Since its inception, MVI has completed hundreds of thousands of fuel facility site inspections. Currently, MVI's focus is on three lines of business; Field UST/AST Inspection and Compliance Services, Facility Management Services for Consolidated Rental Car Facilities (ConRACS), and Petroleum Fluid Services.
Success in all lines of MVI's business has been realized through attention to detail and commitment to customer service and satisfaction. MVI enables highly qualified, motivated people to perform best-in-class service by providing an experience that is rewarding to employees and customers alike. The company's mission is simple; manage and preserve select clients well through controlled growth, hard work, and dedication.
- Customer Centric-All managing partners have direct involvement with projects
- Leadership Team-Experience in Compliance, Facility Management, Fuel Management & Purchasing, and IT Development
- Single Source Solution-Providing compliance inspections, ConRAC facility management, and fuel supply
- Proprietary Software Development-Customized for clients allowing all inspections and operations to be monitored and tracked ongoing to optimize business operations
- Numerous Partnerships-Allowing for economies of scale and ensuring the availability of fluids and supplies