Managing ConRAC Facilities has become more complex in today's environment. MVI takes the complexity out of developing and managing ConRAC facilities through automated processes and innovative proprietary tools. MVI is the industry leader in working with partners to manage ConRAC facilities. MVI currently enjoys partnerships with numerous airports including Charlotte-Douglas (CLT), Cincinnati (CVG), Columbus (CMH), Louisville (SDF), Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP), Nashville (BNA), New Orleans (MSY), Reno-Tahoe (RNO), and Tampa (TPA), where we manage the ConRAC facilities. In addition, MVI was recently awarded the contract at Los Angeles (LAX) which is scheduled to open in 2023.
It is our goal at these facilities is to provide an excellent experience to all airport guests, employees, and Rental Car Companies. MVI is a single-source solution for ConRAC facility and fuel management and we pride ourselves on exceptional service at each ConRAC site that we oversee.
MVI ConRAC Advantages:
- Over a decade of experience in facility management
- Cutting edge "Quality Control" and "Quality Assurance" web-based programs
- Proven processes and flexible structure
- The latest Management Software System (CMMS) for maintenance and repair management, facilities management, inventory management, and asset management
- Established relationships with multiple fuel and fluid suppliers to ensure that necessary fuel levels and fluids are available without interruption and that buying power is maximized
- Expertise in above ground storage tank (AST) and underground storage tank (UST) Compliance Inspections-we have completed hundreds of thousands of inspections since 2009
- Understanding of the importance of regulations and relationships-MVI works closely with local and Airport Authorities to ensure that all regulations are considered during the development and management of ConRAC facilities
- Proven ability to staff each ConRAC with a Facility/Fuel Manager and applicable team, providing onsite expertise at all times
MVIs Approach to ACDBE:
MVI has the expertise to procure the right companies to effectively meet and exceed Airport Concessionary Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) goals. We strive to surpass the minority participation for vendors on airport property and fairly extend the opportunity for ACDBEs to compete for business. Since our inception, we have achieved or exceeded all ACDBE goals. Facility Managers work closely with the airport's appointed Business Diversity Manager to ensure we are properly achieving and exceeding the established goals. MVI's staff is knowledgeable of the National Industry Standard Classification System codes and FAA Codes and Federal Regulations.
MVI's standard operating procedures related to ACDBE participation:
- Complete and submit monthly ACDBE reports/forms provided by the airport
- Locate local ACDBEs and DBEs with applicable NAICS codes for each ConRAC
- Appropriately document work, services, and goods performed/provided by ACDBEs
- Assist Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs), Women-Owned Business Enterprises (WBEs), and Small Business Enterprises (SBEs) to pursue ACDBE certification
- Track and report, internally and externally, our monthly goal status